Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafts-Too Die with Stitching

Hi All,

I fell in love with the new Crafts-Too Cutting and Embossing Dies, as I immediately saw the opportunity to combine them with my favorite hobby -  stitching :)  Here is my first card. :)



The materials I used on this card are:

Designables stencil Anja Flower DS 0915
MD Creatables Leaves LR0156
Flowers Nellie Floral Punches, Spacers and Brads
Alphabet Stitching patterns from Hobbyjournaal 83

I enjoyed making this one so much that I am off to make some patterns for the other Dies :)

Thank you for looking and for your comments.

Cheers, Ann

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOW ist das schön liebe Ann. Die Karte sieht so fein und edel aus. Kompliment. Ist ganz nach meinem Geschmack.

    Bussiii Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Greetings, Amarins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist ein echtes Schmuckstück geworden!!
    Einen schönen Tag wünscht Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann,
    Your card magnificent
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful card Ann.

    Greetings Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can watch this card over and over again. It is soooooooooooooo beautiful.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige kaart Ann, dat borduren op die mallen is wel heel leuk en apart
    liefs anneke
    Oh ja ik ben volger geworden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ann,
    your card is wonderful..
    Beautiful work!

    Many greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete